♛ DELISAstory(s) ♛
Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Terima Kasih sayang :)
Friday 24 February 2012 @ 04:33 | 2 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum :)

Sayangs ,
I know you are not my husband and we are not married . But not necessarily you can hurt me . Do not go near me if your intent is to *Menjaga Hati* . Do not be a relationship with me if you know one day you will leave me . Let me out if you have no intention marry me . I look forward with joy when you do . I have always loved you even though you always hurting me . I always THERE when you need me :) I just want you as first love .  As long as I can , I will defend our relationship . I promise baby . By the way , I never ever get bored with you behavior . I do not regret at all because Allah meet us both (?) :)


Thank you for leaving me this way . I appreciate . I just want you to know that I always look forward to the return of you as MY LIFE PARTNER . I always waiting for you baby . For a thousands years :)
Let me suffer like this as this reponse to me because your heart is always hurting by me . Im sorry baby :'/
If one day you have another *Future Wife* and you not happy with it , come to me back because I always wait wait wait & accept you back :)
Baby , i need you & Imissyou :)

Terima Kasih Ya Allah kerana menemukan aku dengan orang yang mengajar aku erti kehidupan :)
Terima Kasih Ya Allah atas ujian mu :)
Terima Kasih Ya Allah kerana menguatkan hati ini :)


Fucker smile :)


Older Post | Newer Post
welcome :)

Hello There. Welcome to my blog. Be nice here and leave your comment on my tagboard.


Entry Profile Stuff Links



Tagboard

Round of applause
Template by : Nur | Izzati
Background : Faqihah
#Don't remove this
#Don't ripping